Policy cookies for sites NACE Sp. o.o. in supported domains.
Cookies, ie. cookies are text files sent by a web site, saved to the hard disk on your computer, smartphone or other device through which the user connects to the Internet. Cookies do not inflict any damage to computers, devices, or files stored on them. Cookies are useful because they allow websites to recognize the user's device and accordingly display.
With the permission of the user, our services and ad networks cooperating with us, place cookies on computers visiting our sites. They allow us to know the preferences and user ratings, while helping to continually improve our services. Cookies do not recognize, however, the user (eg. The name and last name), only the settings and behavior of an anonymous user who made use of the service on the selected device. Cookies are also used in order to limit the ads, which you most likely will not be interested.
What types of cookies we use?
As part of our online services, we can use the following types of cookies:
- Needed to run the service - enabling the correct use of the services available through the service, for example. Authentication cookies used for services that require authentication,
- Performance - enables gathering information on how to use our website,
- Functional - allows storing user-selected settings and personalize the user interface,
- Advertisement - enabling users to deliver more advertising content tailored to their interests and capping a given ad,
- Statistical - used to counting statistics on web pages.
How long the data is stored in cookies?
As part of our services can be used two types of cookies - session and permanent. The first is the temporary files stored in the terminal equipment of a user to log out time, leave the website or disable the software (web browser). Cookies are permanently stored in the terminal equipment of a user for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the user.
Yes. User using our service can receive cookies from cooperating with us from third parties such as eg. Facebook, Google. More information about these cookies can be found on the websites of third parties.
- Google Analytics Cookie - it is possible to dispense with the inclusion of cookies from Google Analytics on your device at that address.
How do I delete cookies?
Cookies store passwords, logins and other preferences can be turned off and turned on in the settings of your web browser. Most browsers accept cookies by default. If you want to change the settings for this or other websites you can do this by changing the settings according to the instructions browser. Note, however, that a lot of cookies helps to increase the convenience of use of the site as expect. Disabling cookies may have an impact on how they appear our services, how they work defined functionality, etc.
Cookies store passwords, logins and other preferences can be turned off and turned on in the settings of your web browser. Most browsers accept cookies by default. If you want to change the settings for this or other websites you can do this by changing the settings according to the instructions browser. Note, however, that a lot of cookies helps to increase the convenience of use of the website in accordance with the user's expectations. Disabling cookies may have an impact on how they appear our services, how they work defined functionality, etc.
For detailed information about how to manage cookies settings, we recommend that you follow the instructions of the web browser from which you are using.
The most important information about cookies:
- Allow cookies does not mean that user data will be processed for marketing and sales.
- Cookies do not collect personal information, unless you consent to it, by completing the form displayed on the selected page, along with an independent granting consent to the processing of personal data.
- Cookies are not dangerous for the user, or the user's device.
- Cookies do not allow others to view the data that the user saves the file to your device.